When Brennan (Emily Deschanel) is shot while working late at the Jeffersonian lab, she is rushed to the hospital in critical condition. While at the hospital, she struggles with visions of her mother that defy her usual logic. Meanwhile all evidence suggests that Brennan’s attacker may be linked to the Jeffersonian.
Squintern: Eugene Byrd as Dr. Clark Edison
Directed by François Velle
- AV Club by Eric Thurm
- AssignmentX by Rachel Reitsleff
- Buddy TV by Esther Gim
- Celeb Dirty Laundry by Stephanie Guerilus
- Examiner by Kris Duplisea
- Examiner by Meredith Jacobs
- Give Me My Remote by Sarah Curtis
- Persephone Magazine by MJ
- Powered by Osteons by Kristina Killgrove
- Reel Life with Jane by Kimberly Strand
- Rickey by Amy Hyun
- Screen Rant by Heather Donmoyer
- Shocking Ina
- TV Equals by Michelle Carlbert
- TV Fanatic by Miranda Wicker
- TV Over Mind by Clasrissa
- TV Rage
- Two Cents TV by Karen
- Zap2It by Laurel Brown
Bones 8×15 Promo “The Shot in the Dark”
Bones 8×15 Promo “The Shot in the Dark” (German)
Family Vacation from “The Shot In The Dark”
Brennan shoots down Booth’s idea for them to take Christine to a cabin in the woods.
Critical Injury from “The Shot In The Dark”
Brennan is shot while working late at the Jeffersonian lab.
Near-Death Experience from “The Shot In The Dark”
While at the hospital, Brennan struggles with visions of her mother that defy her usual logic.