An undercover police officer, who was investigating a string of ATM robberies, turns up dead in a van with a bag of diamonds found inside his mutilated body. So the Jeffersonian team must figure out whether or not the ATM robbers are also murderers, or if the cop was crooked. Meanwhile, Brennan is the subject of a documentary commissioned to raise funds for the Jeffersonian, and she struggles to be likeable on camera.
Squintern: Eugene Byrd as Dr. Clark Edison
Directed by François Velle
- AssignmentX by Rachel Reitsleff
- Buddy TV by Esther Gim
- Celeb Dirty Laundry by Cate Meighan
- Examiner by Meredith Jacobs
- Give Me My Remote by Sarah Curtis
- Paul Levinson’s Infinite Regress by Paul Levinson
- Persephone Magazine by Crystal Coleman
- Pond Hopping Girls
- Powered by Osteons by Kristina Killgrove
- Razorfine by Alan Rapp
- Reel Life with Jane by Kimberly Strand
- Screen Rant by Heather Donmoyer
- TV Equals by Michelle Carlbert
- TV Fanatic by Miranda Wicker
- TV Rage
- Two Cents TV by Karen
Bones 8×20 Promo “The Blood From the Stones”
Bones 8×20 Promo “The Blood From the Stones” (German)
Undercover Cop from “The Blood From The Stones”
Booth and Brennan investigate the murder of an undercover police officer who was investigating a string of ATM robberies.
On-Camera from “The Blood From The Stones”
The team is the subject of a documentary commissioned to raise funds for the Jeffersonian.
It’s Complicated from “The Blood From The Stones”
Booth and Brennan attempt to describe their relationship to a jeweler.