The Jeffersonian team investigates the death of Colin Haynes (guest star Charlie Worsham), a struggling country music singer whose remains were found in a shallow grave. When the team learns about the victim’s music career, it leads them to his record label, which, they discover, was deceitful in its dealings with him. Meanwhile, squintern Wendall Bray (guest star Michael Grant Terry) breaks his arm during a hockey game and Brennan takes a closer look at his injuries, only to discover some shocking news.
Squintern: Michael Grant Terry as Wendall Bray
Directed by David Boreanaz
- AssignmentX by Rachel Reitsleff
- Buddy TV by Kim Stempel
- Celeb Dirty Laundry by Kristine Francis
- Examiner by Meredith Jacobs
- Give Me My Remote by Sarah Curtis
- Gotta Watch It by Nicole L
- Lunatic Worlds by rynogeny
- Paul Levinson’s Infinite Regress by Paul Levinson
- Persephone Magazine by MJ
- Powered by Osteons by Kristina Killgrove
- Reel Life with Jane by Kimberly Strand
- Screen Rant by Heather Donmoyer
- She’s Got Moxie by Catherine Cabanela
- Spoiler TV by Shirleena Cunningham
- TV Equals by Michelle Carlbert
- TV Fanatic by Carissa Pavlica
- TV Over Mind by Tim Gerstenberger
- TV Rage
- Two Cents TV by Colleen
- Zap2It by Laurel Brown
Bones 9×13 Promo “Big in the Philippines”
Booth Knows His Country Music from “Big In The Philippines”
Sweets is surprised at Booth’s extensive knowledge of the genre as they investigate the murder of a struggling country music singer.
Instant Replay from “Big In The Philippines”
Brennan takes a closer look at squintern Wendall’s injuries after he breaks his arm during a hockey game.
To Shoot Or Not To Shoot from “Big In The Philippines”
A man who was hiding in the murdered country singer’s apartment begs Booth to shoot him – he doesn’t want to live any more.
Picking Through The Vomit from “Big In The Philippines”
The Jeffersonian team sorts through some messy remains in a location that served as the kickoff to the First Lady’s Urban Green Thumb program.