When the Jeffersonian team discovers the body of a renowned but disliked chess master amidst pig slop, Sweets surprises the team with his chess skills and goes undercover in the world of professional chess to find the killer. Cam is being recognized in the “Outstanding Woman of Science” issue of a noted science publication but is hesitant to participate since she does not want to offend Brennan who knows she should be the one to be honored. Meanwhile, much to Brennan’s annoyance, Dr. Douglas Filmore (guest star Scott Lowell), the always sunny Canadian forensic podiatrist fills in as a lab intern.
Squintern: Scott Lowell as Dr. Douglas Filmore
Directed by Dwight Little
- AssignmentX by Rachel Reitsleff
- Buddy TV by Kim Stempel
- Celeb Dirty Laundry by Kristine Francis
- Give Me My Remote by Sarah Curtis
- Gotta Watch It by Nicole L
- Lunatic Worlds by rynogeny
- Paul Levinson’s Infinite Regress by Paul Levinson
- Persephone Magazine by MJ
- Powered by Osteons by Kristina Killgrove
- Razorfine by Alan Rapp
- Reel Life with Jane by Kimberly Strand
- Screen Fad by Clarissa
- Screen Rant by Heather Donmoyer
- She’s Got Moxie by Catherine Cabanela
- Spoiler TV by Shirleena Cunningham
- TV Equals by Michelle Carlbert
- TV Fanatic by Carissa Pavlica
- TV Rage
- Two Cents TV by Colleen
- Zap2It by Laurel Brown
Bones 9×14 Promo “The Master in the Slop”
No Time For A Waffle from “The Master In The Slop”
Booth makes breakfast for Brennan, who gets called into the lab before she can take a bite.
It’s Always Sunny At The Jeffersonian from “The Master in the Slop”
Much to Brennan’s annoyance, upbeat Canadian forensic podiatrist Dr. Douglas Filmore (guest star Scott Lowell) fills in as a lab intern.
Honorable Mention from “The Master In The Slop”
Brennan feels slighted when Cam is recognized in the “Outstanding Woman of Science” issue of a noted publication.