When the Jeffersonian team investigates the death of a former Marine sergeant whose remains were found burned to a crisp, they discover that she was discharged after a fist fight with another Marine. When Booth and Sweets go to question the other Marine involved in the altercation, they learn that Deanna was obsessed with the idea of the apocalypse, which leads the team to a following of doomsday preppers who become key suspects in her death. Meanwhile, Sweets thinks he has landed his dream apartment but Brennan and Booth are not convinced that he will actually move out.
- Carla Gallo as Daisy Wick
- Directed by
- Kate Woods
- AssignmentX by Rachel Reitsleff
- Buddy TV by Esther Gim
- Celeb Dirty Laundry by Tom Skellington
- Give Me My Remote by Sarah Curtis
- Paul Levinson’s Infinite Regress by Paul Levinson
- Persephone Magazine by Crystal Coleman
- Pond Hopping Girls
- Powered by Osteons by Kristina Killgrove
- Razorfine by Alan Rapp
- Recap Guide
- Screen Rant by Heather Donmoyer
- Só Seriados de TV
- TV Equals by Michelle Carlbert
- TV Fanatic by Miranda Wicker
- TV Rage
- Two Cents TV by Karen
Bones 8×19 Promo “The Doom in the Gloom”
Doomsday Prep from “The Doom In The Gloom”
The team discovers a following of doomsday preppers.
De-crapper-tation from “The Doom In The Gloom
The Jeffersonian team finds a victim’s head in a bizarre place – the toilet.
Liking is Not Quantifiable from “The Doom In The Gloom
Brennan realizes that Sweets is the only person in the world that she, Booth and Christine like the same amount.
Roommate Redux from “The Doom In The Gloom”
Sweets thinks he has landed his dream apartment, but Brennan and Booth are not convinced that he will actually move out.