Brennan is a juror on the case of professional soccer player Peter Kidman (guest star Brandon Quinn) who is accused of murdering his wife. When she uses pure objectivity to help prove the killer not guilty, his best friend and a key witness in the case turns up dead. The Jeffersonian team must work together to prove that the soccer star was in fact guilty of killing both his wife and his friend.
Squintern: Carla Gallo as Daisy Wick
Directed by Dwight Little
- AssignmentX by Rachel Reitsleff
- Buddy TV by Kim Stempel
- Celebrity Cafe by Natalia Perez
- Examiner by Meredith Jacobs
- Give Me My Remote by Sarah Curtis
- Gotta Watch It by Nicole L
- Lunatic Worlds by rynogeny
- Paul Levinson’s Infinite Regress by Paul Levinson
- Persephone Magazine by Crystal Coleman
- Powered by Osteons by Kristina Killgrove
- Reel Life with Jane by Kimberly Strand
- Screen Rant by Heather Donmoyer
- She’s Got Moxie by Catherine Cabanela
- Spoiler TV by Virginia Mae
- TV Equals by Michelle Carlbert
- TV Fanatic by Miranda Wicker
- TV Rage
- Two Cents TV by Colleen
- Zap2It by Laurel Brown
Bones 9×09 Promo “The Fury in the Jury”
Jury Duty from “Fury In The Jury”
Brennan is a juror on the case of a professional soccer player (guest star Brandon Quinn) accused of murdering his wife.
Brennan’s Idea Of Relaxation from “Fury In The Jury”
Brennan plans to clear her head from the murder trial by going to the lab to look at a murder victim.
Juror Summoned from “Fury In The Jury”
Brennan’s trip back to the lab is cut short when she gets a call from the court.