The Jeffersonian team investigates the murder of a food scientist whose remains were tossed in a meat grinder and mixed into cans of stew served in a school cafeteria. When the team uncovers the scientist’s newest – and highly lucrative – food invention, they begin to track the trail of jealous competitors in the multi-million dollar food industry. Meanwhile, Angela plans a post-wedding bachelorette party for Brennan and it gets crazier than intended.
Squintern: Brian Klugman as Dr. Oliver Wells, Carla Gallo as Daisy Wick
Directed by Tim Southam
- AssignmentX by Rachel Reitsleff
- Buddy TV by Kim Stempel
- Celeb Dirty Laundry by Kristine Francis
- Examiner by Meredith Jacobs
- Give Me My Remote by Sarah Curtis
- Gotta Watch It by Nicole L
- Lunatic Worlds by rynogeny
- Paul Levinson’s Infinite Regress by Paul Levinson
- Powered by Osteons by Kristina Killgrove
- Reel Life with Jane by Kimberly Strand
- Screen Rant by Heather Donmoyer
- She’s Got Moxie by Catherine Cabanela
- Spoiler TV by Virginia Mae
- TV Equals by Michelle Carlbert
- TV Fanatic by Miranda Wicker
- TV Rage
- Two Cents TV by Colleen
- Zap2It by Laurel Brown
Bones 9×10 Promo “The Mystery in the Meat”
Booth Nearly Loses His Lunch from “The Mystery In The Meat”
Booth’s stomach turns after hears the details of the Jeffersonian team’s latest murder investigation.
Human Lunch Meat from “The Mystery In The Meat”
The Jeffersonian team investigates the murder of a food scientist whose remains ended up getting served in a school cafeteria.
Girls Night Out from “The Mystery In The Meat”
Angela suggests having a post-wedding bachelorette party for Brennan.
Country Western-Turned Biker Bar from “The Mystery In The Meat”
The ladies are out for Brennan’s bachelorette party, but the venue isn’t quite how Angela remembers it.